Sai Sai

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I've been struck by a virus.

It all started with the headache and dizziness, thinking it was a hangover from drinking the previous night. Then Leo finally noticed I was really flushed and my head was burning hot. I was having a fever. Ends up, my throat was swollen and infected, and the fever won't go away. I've been sleeping most of the past two days. I can't swallow anything without pain. I'd be cold and shivering one moment, and then hot and sweaty a few moments later. There's no fun knitting with sweaty hands. But before all this, I completed the back piece and one of the front pieces. I've only been able to take quick shots of the pieces today.


Back and front right pieces. I've finally realized that black is a
very boring color.



I've even started on the left front piece!


They say a picture is worth a million words. Here are two. I need to get drugged and konk out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home