Sai Sai

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Books!! Books!! It's all about books today.

I bought textbooks for my summer course, which be taken in Hong Kong!! It's a political science slash east asian studies course, primarily on state and society of 20th China. Boring, I know. And I'm a complete idiot in politics too.


Governing China from Revolution Through Reform
Origins of the Chinese Revolution


Then I went to Romni's and got Scarf Style. I've looked all over for this book. At both Indigo and Chapters. But it's been sold out everywhere. Fortunately, when I got to Romni's, their shipping of Scarf Style just came in.


Scarf Style by Pam Allen
for Ene's Scarf , using Alpaca Cloud


I also joined the Scarf Style KnitAlong, in hope that I'll finish that in time for next winter.(!!) I ordered Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud in Iris color. They took this color off their website order form though. I hope I'll like this color. It's a blend of purplish (I think) and brownish mesh. So it can either look awesome, or like Granny's wear. I'm still waiting for the shipping.

Finally, I got some entertainment reading: Da Vinci Code, Confessions of a Shopaholic, and Shopaholic takes Manhattan. So I'll have plenty to occupy myself these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home