Sai Sai

Saturday, April 16, 2005

To say that I'm a blog virgin, would be a lie. But! Needless to say, this is the very first entry in my first online journal with blogger. So, I believe the term "blog virgin" would be suitable for this special entry.

Please take caution upon deciding to continue reading my journal entries, as there will be much boring content on knitting progress updates (yes, I like to knit), random events of another boring day, and occasional whining about life in general.

Now, shall I begin with a brief intro?


VISUAL:
brown eyes, five feet five, past-shoulder-length hair, nearsighted, sometimes glasses, sometimes contacts, sometimes neither. ethnicity wise, i'm chinese-canadian.

LOVE:
heterosexual, in a relationship

LOCATION:
suburb of Toronto, Canada

I AM:
a girl, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a girlfriend, reserved, shy, thoughtful, understanding, silly, clumsy, confused, simple, naive, carefree, emotional, a dreamer, a listener, hopeful, imaginative, ignored, misunderstood, taken for granted, stared at, laughed at, laughed with.

CANCER GIRL:
Certainly not the easiest person to understand, as my emotions are hidden beneath the tough exterior that I possess. Although I can be kind and affable, my mood swings are unpredictable. My seemingly cold tough behavior is only a clever means to hide my own insecurities and complexes. Inside, I am almost like a timid, hurt child. I can be admirably kind, generous, understanding and gracious, if all is well with me. Like most water signs, I too have good intuitive powers and mostly put them to good use in managing my life. I am a home-loving person. (courtesy of astro-yogi)

FEELS SO GOOD:
Knitting, mint chocolate chip ice cream, phone calls, egg tart, web designing, coconut milk, Starbucks Peppermint Mocha, my cellphone, Photo Hunt, bubble tea, Finding Nemo, cheesecakes & pastries, cheese, PS2, downtown shopping, flipping magazines, daydreaming

NOT SO GOOD:
Dark, alone, spiders, hypocrites, work, pimples, panda eyes, backstabbers, break-ups

PHOBIAS:
ailurophobia (afraid of cats), arachnephobia (spiders), isolophobia (alone), megalophobia (large objects), musophobia (mice), scotophobia (dark), astrophobia (celestral space), and probably more, but I think I should stop here.You get the idea.

FAMILY:
Parents happily married. I have one sibling, who I do not resemble. She's 2 years younger. Unlike most sisters, we hardly ever fight, mostly because she loves me as much as I love her.

OUTER WEAR:
Clothing choices are based on my personal comfort. Usually means shirt and jeans/skirt. I have an anklet on my left leg that I wear 24/7, but recently broke off. So now I'm in search of a new one! Pierced both my earlobes. I dye and/or streak my hair from time to time. I don't like to make fashion statements only because I don't like being stared at like a foreign object.

2 Comments:

  • testing

    By Blogger Anne, at April 16, 2005 9:28 PM  

  • Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
    I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

    Thumbs up, and keep it going!

    Cheers
    Christian, iwspo.net

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 29, 2010 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home