Sai Sai

Friday, April 29, 2005

I was driving home from school, in the middle of "pre-rush hour" traffic.

Note that today is Friday. People like to leave work earlier on Fridays. It was 3:00pm, and the DVP was already jammed packed with annoyed drivers like me going at an average speed of 5km/hr.

The sun was doing its vibe. Even with my windows rolled all the way down, I was sweating like pig. I thought to myself, if only I had a cold glass of lemon iced tea. Mmmm. Well, someone up there heard me alright. Cuz look what just drove past my window at the precise moment. Not exactly a refreshing glass of iced tea, but it did wake me up from my rush hour driving "nap" enough to take out my cellphone to snap this picture.


Vitasoy!

Guess what I drank once I stepped inside my house.

1 Comments:

  • Hello Anne,

    After reading your blog "this post", I believe you will find my site on Test of Essential Academic Skills to be very helpful.

    We have hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you ace your exams without weeks and months of endless studying. Make sure you give yourself every possible advantage in passing your tests ... pay us a visit now!

    Kind Regards
    Emily

    By Anonymous THEA, at November 17, 2005 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home