Sai Sai

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Exam status: 2 down, 1 to go.

I'm giving myself a short breather and relaxing before cramming for the last exam. So. That means I get to do some knitting! However, I won't be starting any new knitting projects until at least after finals. Cuz I know I won't be able to stand the temptation of an unfinished knit. Instead, I've been browsing through sweater patterns both online and mags. I got some Rowan Calmer that's been in my stash since early winter. I've been saving it for a sweater, since I got 10 balls. Without any progress, I saw some cute knits in a Taiwanese magazine instead.



I absolutely love that orange scarf with mitts attached. And the white capelet with pompoms! Soooo cute!!! Too bad this wasn't a knitting mag, so no patterns. Darn!

1 Comments:

  • Ooh, that is a good IDEA. The scarf with mitts! I bet it wouldn't be too hard to recreate! Mmm, very tempting for next fall.

    By Blogger Adele, at April 26, 2005 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home